BayWa r.e. España S.L.U. offers technical and commercial management services of wind and solar farms and develops turnkey self-consumption systems for commercial and industrial customers. It is also responsible for the development, sales and implementation of Energy Solutions for international commercial and industrial customers.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team based in Barcelona and are currently looking for a talented
What You Will Do
- To perform back-office support tasks to our Engineering and Project Management teams of Energy Solutions built on PV, Storage, EMS or EV Charging for our commercial and industrial customers in Spain and Portugal.
- To be part of the technical team assigned to the project, providing support to preliminary and construction design with the lead of the Engineering and Project Management Teams.
- To design large commercial and industrial solar projects for our international customers in the EMEA region.
- To outline 3D-models and yield simulations of the photovoltaic systems to be implemented on site.
- To run cable calculations, design inverter layouts, draw construction details and create material lists for the purchase order.
- To monitor the operation of the constructed PV plants and generate regular reports.
- To take part on the lessons learnt loops on offers and executed projects to give your input on the improvement of processes and technical specifications.
- To consider at any time the best practices concerning Environment, health and occupational safety issues.
What You Bring
- Student in electrical or mechanical engineering degree or comparable education related with construction of industrial systems and facilities and/or renewable energies.
- You are interested in start your professional career in a multinational company.
- Skills in electrical or mechanical systems or construction of facilities/infrastructures. Knowledge in renewable business and self-consumption PV installations is an asset.
- Knowledge in power system design. Experience with AutoCAD and skills in specific tools such as PV-Sol, PV-Syst or similar software for are valued skills.
- Good communication skills, assertive and able to work well in a team in a structured and responsible way.
Interested in sustainable and innovative energy solutions for international commercial and industrial customers.
- You are fluent speaking and excellent written in Spanish and English
What We Are Ready To Offer You
- Paid internship.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent training and professional development pathway.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, international environment with flat hierarchies.
- Growth opportunities within BayWa r.e. to get an indefinite contract and potentially more.
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
At BayWa r.e. we cherish the diversity of our people and are dedicated to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect. We aim to create equal opportunities for all applicants and colleagues.
We welcome everyone and do not discriminate based on origin, religion, social, cultural, or ethnic background, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.