BayWa r.e. is the home for change makers. We r.e.think energy – how it is produced, stored and can be best used to enable the global renewable energy transition that is essential to the future of our planet. At BayWa r.e. we effect change globally. With locations in 30 countries, we have over 4,500 people already working across the world, collaborating with local businesses to proactively shape the future of the energy sector.
BayWa r.e. España S.L.U. offers technical and commercial management services of wind and solar farms and develops turnkey self-consumption systems for commercial and industrial customers. BayWa r.e. España is one of the most important service providers in the country, servicing several renewable energy plants in the Iberian Peninsula and the Spanish Islands.
What You Will Do
- You perform comprehensive project management for the implementation of Energy Solutions built on PV, Storage or EV Charging for our commercial and industrial customers in Europe.
- You boost the progress of the project from kick-off through commissioning and customer handover.
- You give support to the Sales team on feasibility check, pre-design and project calculation.
- You lead the technical planning and team assigned to a project to meet the project goals and results.
- You manage budget, timeline, quality and safety, according to the defined requirements and report internally according to project metrics.
- You steer the project construction phase with all related parties internal (system design, engineering, procurement, construction manager) and external (customer, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.)
- You coordinate with all stakeholders including authorities and distribution network operator for proper integration, delivery and legalization of the Energy Solutions.
- You provide expertise and guidance to enhance internal processes and optimize quality and costs of our products.
- You interact with the project’s customer in coordination with the Key Account Manager.
- You consider, at any time, the best practices concerning Environment, Health and Safety.
What You Bring
- You have a degree in construction engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable.
- You own at least 3 years of qualified professional experience in project management in renewable energy solutions and self-consumption PV installations within the Spanish legal framework.
- You have basic knowledge on design process, drawings and schematics understanding as well as on Project Management methodologies and technical planning tools.
- You can proof good specialist know-how and extensive understanding of project stakeholders’ relationship with ability to manage teams and subcontractors.
- You are familiar with processes and main stakeholders in the PV-selfconsumption business, with a network of contacts to develop our capacities to deliver projects to our customers.
- You show a fast comprehension in new and complex contents, flexibility, solution orientation and a team driven personality.
- You have entrepreneurial and strategic thinking, a high level of commitment as well as a pronounced customer orientation.
- You are a team player able to guide colleagues to develop capacities and achieve common goals.
- You are fluent speaking and excellent written in Spanish and English. German and other languages are an asset.
- You are interested in growing professionally in a multinational company.
What We Are Ready To Offer You
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible schedule
- 27 day vacation
- 24.12. and 31.12. holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Smartphone, also for private use
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
At BayWa r.e. we cherish the diversity of our people and are dedicated to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect. We aim to create equal opportunities for all applicants and colleagues.
We welcome everyone and do not discriminate based on origin, religion, social, cultural, or ethnic background, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.